I mean, you'd like to think that you don't have to work so hard to keep your
belongings safe, but it's such a hassle and expense to replace car glass.

 Kinda like that ebola thing, I am vigilant not to get caught up in all the
hype about the "announcement".

 I am glad though, that the weather has turned decidedly cooler, and that the
holiday is approaching.

 What has become worrisome, is not so much what might happen in Ferguson, but
rather the increase in random violence in the form of shootings.

 Steve, I never thought of it that way, but can see how it would make sense to
leave the car unlocked. It sounds like you all are right in the middle of it,
at least from one perspective. I can't imagine how it must feel there. Find
myself wondering if the holidays and colder weather will change the situation
significantly. Wondering too if people are struggling financially, always
harder at this time of year.