On 11/22/2014 1:52 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Just checking, John. Is there something weird going on with your Jyotish chart that is preventing you from apologizing to me for calling me a liar, and then encouraging others to "pile on" and also call me one?
/*
/>
It has already been established that you fib a lot - you told a whopper about witnessing Rama levitate for REAL. It would probably be a good thing for you to just keep your big lie hole shut about anyone lying or being dumb.

*
*/
*/Now that I've proved that you *were* dumb enough to suggest that a noted atheist was "angry at God" (a God he doesn't believe exists), doncha think you should admit having said it?/*
*/
/*
*/Now that I've also proved that *YOU* were the person lying when you claimed it wasn't true and that I was lying about you having said it, doncha think you owe me an apology?/*
*/
/*
*/Also, doncha think a word or two admonishing the others who piled on to your lie might be in order?/*
*/
/*
*/If not, and you choose to remain silent, should we assume that you're failing to 'fess up and apologize because:/*
*/
/*
*/1. You believe in God, and that allows you to lie any time you feel like it,/*
*/
/*
*/2. You believe in Jyotish, so you can make up some "excuse from the stars" for why you can't act with integrity,
/*
*/
/*
*/3. You're just a dick, or/*
*/
/*
*/4. All of the above./*
*/
/*
*/The lurking reporters and I await your response...  :-)/*