Very interesting this younger gen I spoke of earlier. Unlike those of us, who
have watched the progression from our ignorance, to our enlightenment, occur in
this lifetime, these young, bright souls have no such path to travel. They
don't see enlightenment or ignorance, for they were born fully awakened to
their essential nature, pure consciousness. There is no interest for them, in
something already accomplished. To interact with them is to see the future.

 We are very much the transitional generation, bringing consciousness to the
fore, as a mediator of experience, for the first time, in many thousands of
years. We can watch the transition from an ignorant world, to an enlightened
one, as those who have now incarnated, simply grow up, and change the world for
the better.