 Salyavin, the mysterious and fascinating thing for me is that each of us on
FFL is triggered by someone different, by different online behavior. I like
Richard a lot because I don't get any sort of snide or arrogant or "mean" vibe
from him. At all. And I enjoy something in all FFLers but one. So I think of
him as my "shadow" to work on. Anyway, it's all grist for the mill, it all can
be used to help us develop fully, yada yada. That's why I continue here. Go
figger.

 PS I admit it's still a bit weird for me when 2 people I really like, like you
and Richard, are at odds with each other. But I shall soldier on (:

 Eh? I'm not at odds with him, I've often tried to engage him but he just gets
aggressive. I don't understand it so I just ignore. People are perfectly
entitled to dislike me if they want, I don't mind in the slightest. It's
probably just because I don't share his beliefs or something trivial.

 But yes, these web alliances can run deep and it can be fascinating when
someone reveals another side to them and you suddenly have to re-evaluate them.
I'm sure if we all met face-to-face it would be different, forming opinions on
someone based just on their religious predilections or otherwise is going about
life in a different way to normal and is bound to cause fractiousness. That's
life in the wild web for ya!