A fit Richard against a beer-bellied, delusional, old man ? It's pretty
obvious who'd be "beaten into a bloody pulp"

 The funny thing is, if any of us were to visit Leiden and find Barry, we would
find a half-drunken chickenshit, disavowing all that he has said here. You see,
Barry is a coward, hiding behind these forums. He wouldn't have the guts to
push his agenda, face to face. I may prove that, one of these days. :-)