It is OK, Ann. When Barry is accused of being sadistic, he takes it to heart.
He enjoys hurting others, as his own inner pain never stops.

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Glad you liked it. Interesting fellows. I met many of these guys eating human
flesh and doing some heavy duty tapas when I was in Varanasi. The rest of the
movie is there also. Enjoy :-)

 Cannibalism, lovely. How enlightened of them!

 I'm not sure what the word tapas actually means but I'm going to assume it
involves not minding contracting all the serious brain diseases that can result
from eating human flesh. Natural selection I call it. And it's one of the
reasons the rest of humanity don't eat their dead (apart from the more obvious
ones) the cultures that did take up the revolting practise died out.

 But I'm interested to hear anyone justify it as some sort of spiritual
practise.

Nabby's German. He probably feels that the Holocaust would have been an
acceptable spiritual practice if his neighbors had just eaten the Jews after
killing them.

 Hey anybody! Does this qualify as hate mongering yet? At what point does a
statement cross the line between an ill-conceived piece of garbage opinion and
racism/bigotry and libel? I'd seriously like to know. And this is the guy who
just finished berating JR for an apology.