Yes, it suddenly occurred to me recently, how Maharishi's plan would unfold:
Naturally, and very completely, as these young enlightened souls rise to power
and influence. When we were born, those of us 50 and up, the world was caught
in a tamasic-rajasic cycle, with so many groups of people on earth, and the
leaders absolutely blind to their needs. Now we are fully in the rajasic cycle
- everything is available, to everybody. No more secrets. Empowerment of the
masses. Those who maintained power, through force, secrecy, and lies, are now
being exposed. Social media shines the light everywhere. Tamas cannot grow into
Sattva, without this rajasic transformation. The meditators of the world are
taking the necessary steps, so that this whirlwind of knowledge always takes an
upward direction, towards sattva. By contrast, those who denigrate this world
shift, are finding life increasingly difficult, as the foremost example, here
on FFL, clearly demonstrates.

 It's an incredible transformation going on. The negative souls seems to have a
harder time actually reincarnating whereas since 1977 the "doors for more
evolved souls" are now wide open. These bright souls seems now to be
everywhere, it's beautiful beyond words.
 It's also a caution to those now dwelling in the negative here on FFL; change
immediately or face problems having another body in a long while.
 "The future of mankind is bright, and that is our delight."

 Very interesting this younger gen I spoke of earlier. Unlike those of us, who
have watched the progression from our ignorance, to our enlightenment, occur in
this lifetime, these young, bright souls have no such path to travel. They
don't see enlightenment or ignorance, for they were born fully awakened to
their essential nature, pure consciousness. There is no interest for them, in
something already accomplished. To interact with them is to see the future.

 We are very much the transitional generation, bringing consciousness to the
fore, as a mediator of experience, for the first time, in many thousands of
years. We can watch the transition from an ignorant world, to an enlightened
one, as those who have now incarnated, simply grow up, and change the world for
the better.