 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Well said, Sal.

 My bet is that if there were ever a "FFL Reunion," in which we all got
together physically to chat over a few beers, most people would manage to let
bygones be bygones and get along. Heck, I'd even buy Judy a drink...not that
she'd drink it, of course.  :-)

 I think we should organise one, be fascinating to see what everyone is really
like and if we mix like sociable humans or gather into predictable corners or
start fighting over whether Erich Von Daniken is a better scientist than John
Hagelin. And I'd sit down for a pint with Judy any day!

 But Richard? My bet is that after a few minutes people would notice he was
missing from the festivities. A few people would wonder where he went, but not
many, and only for a second or two.

 After the event they'd find him out back in the alley, having been beaten into
a bloody pulp by the people he's stalked and abused for so many years.

I suspect everyone will be as curious as me to find out what he's really like,
he plays his cards so close to his chest it's hard to see the humanity beneath.
Or maybe he really does only speak in one sentence missives with a "go figure"
at the end. Perhaps it's a Texan thing we didn't know about?

 Actually, he stole "Go figure" from me. He read it in Road Trip Mind and has
been using it ever since.

 Some Urban Slang defs of "go figure":

 3

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=300&winname=addthis&pub=ra-50dc926d011f6845&source=tbx-300&lng=en-US&s=twitter&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgo-figure.urbanup.com%2F7367749&title=Urban%20Dictionary%3A%20Go%20figure

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=300&winname=addthis&pub=ra-50dc926d011f6845&source=tbx-300&lng=en-US&s=facebook&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgo-figure.urbanup.com%2F7367749&title=Urban%20Dictionary%3A%20Go%20figure

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=300&winname=addthis&pub=ra-50dc926d011f6845&source=tbx-300&lng=en-US&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgo-figure.urbanup.com%2F7367749&title=Urban%20Dictionary%3A%20Go%20figure
  http://www.urbandictionary.com/favorites.form.php?defid=7367749
 Go figure
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Go%20figure&defid=7367749

 A slang phrase used only in the United States of America, short for "go and
figure that out". It is typically only used in speech, and is an attempt to
ridicule the previous thing they said. In fact, all it does is indicate that
the person is both ignorant and stupid.

 Go figure
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Go%20figure&defid=3672024

 A saying used when something happens that you might have expected, but you
have absolutely nothing original or intelligent to say. Generally used by
idiots with IQs below 85, who just want to hear them selves talk, and build
thier own unfounded egos.