On 11/22/2014 10:02 AM, Share Long wrote:

Thanks, Richard, I guess I lost track of who got put into Folders. Anyway, in revolt, and as a *spiritual* practice LOL, I'm aiming to read EVERY SINGLE FFL POST from now on.

/It only takes about five minutes a day to read all the FFL messages using the FairfieldLife Mail Archive; then all you have to do is compose a reply to the ones you find interesting. It's not complicated./

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife/yahoogroups.com/ <http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/>

It seems kind of dumb to me to avoid reading certain posters. Except for that bit about taking on someone else's karma...hmmm, it's a conundrum. May have to rethink my strategy. Will report later (-:

/Actually it was Xeno who said he made the filters and the folders - he is really taking this seriously, I guess. Apparently he put Ann in the "Canada" folder and my stuff in the "Texas" folder - you are probably in his "Iowa" folder.

At first I felt a little insulted because that seemed to be kind of a prejudiced way of carrying on an open discussion, since all the messages would be read out of context. Doesn't matter now anyway, because I don't have much to say these days.

The question is, why would someone try to manage all these messages at their place of employ when they can use the FFL Mail Archive and set a filter to read sequentially all the messages from an individual, right from the comfort of their home? Go figure./

*FairfieldLife Mail Archive:*
http://tinyurl.com/pvfnj4h

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:28 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good article by someone with more patience for theists than I have...

On 11/22/2014 6:34 AM, Share Long wrote:

turq, huh?! How can Richard stalk and abuse you if you put his posts in a Folder and instruct your Folder Secretary to not show them to you?

/Barry actually didn't say he filtered my messages into a folder, Share - //he said he kill-filed me, meaning he doesn't even see them unless they are included in another reply. He doesn't take criticism very well - maybe he is scared. He is a complicated character to figure out. He probably hates me now for exposing his deep cognitive dissonance, but he did ask for feedback //and invited us to read his Rama web site./

! And fyi, I would miss Richard if he wasn't here and I bet there are others who feel the same.
And I hope you can be more at peace with your emotions about Richard.