On 11/22/2014 06:17 AM, Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Hi

I have been informed in another group that there are about a thousand discourses by Guru Dev in Hindi. Some have been published in English, but most have not.

It has been stated by author Paul Mason that Maharishi owed most of his core ideas to Guru Dev. Maharishi also published a series of Guru Dev renderings.

It would be very good if TM-ers made it clear to TM leaders that here lies an opportunity to promote a lot more from Guru Dev, who is the originator of TM, the one honoured during the TM initiation, and the one that Maharishi said this of: "He made me."

SBS did not originate TM, it's just an implementation of tantric meditation which has been around for centuries. It was only "new" to westerners or at least those who had not read Arthur Avalon.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
    • Re: [Fairf... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]