I don't like the styling of the Forester. I like the Crosstrek. But, another
issue is the choice of transmissions: manual or CVT. I like manuals enough that
I ordered my '96 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5-speed manual, but these days I'm
content to have an automatic, and I'm not keen on getting a CVT. Finally, the
blue color offered by Subaru is nowhere near as nice as the blues offered by
Mazda or Ford. So, what I'll probably do is wait for the roads to be snow
covered and then test drive a Ford Escape to see how I like its AWD system.

As for jacking this thread without rectificationating the subject line, as
penance, if I happen to remember, I'll make my next meal ever so slightly less
delicious than usual. Jai Guru Dev!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote :

 Careful Buck, our esteemed moderator was the one who "digressed" though it
perfect order with the thread.  He needed a little help deciding on a new car.
I might suggest to Alex to see if he can find a 2010 Forester for sale since it
doesn't have the problem.  Make sure it was kept up though. Also track if
Subura relents and recalls to fix the problem.

 On 11/22/2014 03:12 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com mailto:dhamiltony...@yahoo.com