"SBS did not originate TM, it's just an implementation of tantric
meditation which has been around for centuries.  It was only "new" to
westerners or at least those who had not read Arthur Avalon."

Thanks for commenting. Now, if you can prove the claims you make, for
example by showing the passage(s) of John Woodroffe (alias Arthur Avalon),
it would taste better. I have read books by Woodroffe (Avalon), and cannot
recall the specifics of the TM method are divulged there at all. You get a
horde of mantras with variants, that is true, but not the Advaitic Smartist
system that TM traces its first mantras to, I would like to suggest.

Friendly
--
T. Kinnes
  • [FairfieldLife]... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]