on 11/19/05 3:33 PM, anonymousff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> You're reading every single
>> post I wrote since I got on this forum?
>>

> There are people who post regularly and are selective about posting
> when they are going to contribute something meaningful, tehrefore,
> when I see that they have posted I go out of my way to read what they
> say. You, on the other hand, like Ingegerd said, seem to take great
> delight in using your red ink pen to say something about everything.
> Who cares about a significant portion of what you write? Be more
> selective, settle down, find another hobby, something, but try to
> limit your posts way down.

Just as any king has to have a court jester, maybe every chat group has to
have someone who over-posts. Ron Fried used to fulfill the role. He dropped
out after Mark Meredith posted a hilarious satire:

ogy/

Or

http://tinyurl.com/4o3u7

I'm not saying we want sparaig to drop out. Just me more discriminating. If
nothing else, his motivation could be the desire to have people read his
(fewer) posts rather than skip them all.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM