 God damn - I felt sick when I saw this crap - what a liar and fraud - take a
look at her website - she no longer goes by the name Maitreya Miranda.

 I think she's great! She's got the patter down perfect. It just goes to show
that anyone could do it. And she lives in Glastonbury, which must be bad for
her career because everyone there is a Tarot reading, reincarnation of some
saint or other.

 My sister and I travelled to Glastonbury about 25 years ago. Quaint little
place but I wasn't in the mood for the washed up hippy-types and New Agers. The
place is rife with them but we climbed to the top of the Tor and looked at a
well in some garden and she was generally researching a book about Joseph of
Arimathea for a King Arthur legend she was writing about and I was taking
photos for an article she was also writing for Singapore Airlines. (She writes
a lot, books and articles.) Funky little place.

 But having a quick peek at this website of this Glastonbury Miranda made me
think her photos and her little set pieces looked like a cheesy funeral parlor.
Between the fake ivy and the faux Grecian columns it was pretty funny.

 But now the Maitreya name is up for nominations I'm sure Nabby will relax as
Mr Creme always described him as a he. Maybe there were copyright issues?

 Interesting to look at her services page - looks like the incarnation of
Maitreya would have more to offer than tarot readings.

Ascended Avalon http://www.ascendedavalon.com/#!daganach/c1enr

 http://www.ascendedavalon.com/#!daganach/c1enr

 Ascended Avalon http://www.ascendedavalon.com/#!daganach/c1enr Official
website of Daganac'h, formerly Maitreya Miranda*, Divine Feminine / Feminine
Christ

 View on www.ascendedavalon... http://www.ascendedavalon.com/#!daganach/c1enr
 Preview by Yahoo