Share, Barry's gone silent on this one, and I cants sez that I blame him.

 To his credit.  To his credit, however, if it were Judy, and she were caught
in such a trap of her own makings, we could be in for a two to three week spin
of why she didn't just hoist herself on her own petard.

 Maybe Barry has enough dignity to remain silent and appear stupid, (which he
is, in this instance), than to open his mouth and remove all doubt.

 Share, that is brilliant!

 Barry probably won't get it, but you just undressed him.

 I'm not looking but if that's the case, for God's sake and all of the rest of
us, get him dressed!