I wrote yesterday about these changing times, how the light is reaching
everywhere now. Just now, I glanced at my PC and saw that Barry, thinking most
of us asleep, tried to quietly lay a few turds on the FFL doorstep,  sit back
for a few hours, and watch the outrage, as we awaken (as he often has in the
past).

 Didn't work. Not even close. I shot his stuff down without thinking twice
about it. Those who live in the dark, who sneak around, will always be
discovered now. The more Barry rants, the more we find out about him. Mostly,
how little he has to offer.