 From: "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: There IS someone on FFL dumber than JohnR !!!
[1 Attachment]

   [Attachment(s)
https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=0b8m3ft1a6o9h#TopText from
anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife] included below] What might lie at the bottom of
Barry's barrel? Barry just m  Barry's classification.

 Disclaimer: This post is not meant to impune the intelligence of anyone,
whether they be highly intelligent or highly unintelligent. After all, only the
enlightened are aware of the nature of the intelligence of the universe, how it
works, and what has it, and where it is actually located.

 I think we ought to allow the Post Count to determine the "bottom of the
barrel." So far this week, the person who claims to be enlightened has
demonstrated the highest degree of obsession, making 31 posts in one day, MOST
of them about a person he claims is beneath notice and beneath contempt (moi).
I leave you to puzzle out whether that sounds enlightened to you or just
jealous.

 Similarly, Share seems to have done little else but Obsess On Barry, as have
Richard and Ann and Steve. Just another Saturday at Fairfield Life.

 Since all of these people have gone out of their way in the past and the
present to comment about how LOW Barry is, and yet they choose to focus almost
all of their writings on him anyway, I think we have to assume that they are
the LOWEST in terms of intelligence. What you focus on, you become...and all
that... :-)

 On another level, it should be obvious by now that none of them is able to
think of anything to post EXCEPT ragging on Barry. I have become the catalyst
that allows them to pretend that they actually have something to say. Seems to
me they should be thanking me for providing them a much-needed "writing
prompt."  :-)

 You have come in just under the wire on what I predicted. The only thing
lacking is the actual made up post count on how many times your name was
mentioned. However, you did comment on the "Post Count" in general so we'll
chalk that up as batting 1000, you little darling you.