On 11/22/2014 10:20 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

You have no idea what I or anyone else knows about India and your trip or trips there make you no expert.

In fact, we don't even know who you are. Go figure.

Your time in TM seems to have given you a certain amount of TM similar hubris on your expertise -

Apparently /Bhairitu/ was a teacher of TM and studied with a famous tantric for a decade in order to become a tantric acharya. He has been to India and can speak and read Hindi and Sanskrit. He and /emptybill/ are probably the foremost experts on tantric mantra shastra on FFL - they make you look like a piker.

perhaps you can give us some John Hagelin style videos of your I'm certain I'm right cuz I been to new Delhi?

Non sequitur.

Piker:

/Someone who bakes bread on a small scale and in an amatuerish fashion. /
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... srijau