 Since so many seem to be vying for this position, I propose another "test" to
help determine the winner. Uh...I mean, the ultimate loser.

 JohnR has already expressed his dismay at having been considered less dumb
than Jim, so I graciously retracted my suggestion that JimF is dumber, and
allowed JohnR to retain his title.

 BUT, in other threads, Nabby seems to be moving down the list towards the
bottom fast in *his* attempt to be considered the Dumbest by coming out as a
fan of cannibalism. You've got to admit that considering Indian vagrants who
eat other people "saints" is pretty dumb, and tough to beat. That's even dumber
than Waiting For Maitreya, which was Nabby's previous low mark in terms of
Dumbnessitude.

 Therefore I suggest that if there needs to be a tie-breaker to decide whether
JohnR or JimF are really the Dumbest, the title will go to whichever one of
them "piles on" to the pro-cannibalism idea first and supports Nabby in his
quest for the taste of human flesh.

 I don't see any of the rest of the bottom-dwellers (Steve, Share, Ann,
Richard) as having the ability to think on their own enough to win the Who Will
Consume Human Flesh First contest, so I'm going to give the "edge" to JimF in
this contest. After all, he's *already* moved out into the boonies, where there
are fewer people around to notice if some of them go missing at the same time
Jim seems to be preparing a new buncha meat for the winter in his smokehouse.

 The only question seems to be whether Jimbo will share any of his Long Pig
with Nabby, who, after all, suggested it first. If that happens, I suggest that
we allow JimF and Nabby to share the title of "Dumbest," with JohnR in second
place.

 Dearest bawee,
 Hang on just one cotton pickin'! As someone who craves your attention, even if
it is negative attention, I want to be the dumbest. C'mon, bawee. You haven't
known me as long as you have known some of these others but it is quality of
time together that really counts, not quantity - don't you think? And you have
to admit the quality of our interactions together has been the thing that has
captured your imagination, your attention, the most. You know I need you to say
"yes". Don't deny me this one small privilege that you, and only you, can grant
me. MAKE ME THE DUMBEST, I AM BEGGING YOU. I'll even sample human meat first if
you say yes (if you'll bring the beer).
 Signed,
 The One and Only,
 Thundertwat (and former Judy minion and Robin stalker)