The chai mix I bought is powdered and has skimmed milk in it.  This one might
work for you.  I too am lactose intolerant and it doesn't bother me.

 Avoid the ones that say "chai tea" on the box. :-D

 I used to get the Trader Joes chai which came with milk built in.  But milk
turns me into fartsville as I'm lactose intolerant so I learned to pass on
chai.  I've also been reading about the shortage of organic milk in California.
 Apparently the drought has been taking it's toll in that area.

 Lindsay Lohan, doing her nude scenes between meditation sessions.  Now just
wait for Kim Kardashian to start. :-D