Yes, thank you. Adyashanti made a statement about spiritual immaturity, that I
thought was very telling, and showing up here on FFL in spades. Everyone likes
to talk about "being on the path" and this insight and that. But no will ever
mention that they have reached the goal. It is this one statement, that sends
those with a natural proclivity towards making their world someone else's
fault, into apoplectic rage. Barry is one of the least responsible people I
have ever met, in terms of owning his shit. As a result, he REALLY doesn't like
to be reminded of what a loser he is, spiritually. he is caught in some 60's
mood making about enlightenment, and doesn't realize the naturalness of it. No
hypnotism here, simply my enlightenment. :-)

 "I have, and am enlightened. Haven't you been reading what I write?"

 This is for obvious reasons the most provocative claim ever posted on FFL.
Though many start TM to have better sleep and improve health the majority of
young people including the posters here who tried TM, the idea that
enlightenment was easily available to anyone so convincingly put forward by
Maharishi was the main reason to start TM. When due to lack of perserverance
and self-control they failed they blame the teacher rather than analyzing their
own shortcomings. The anger and resentment bordering on hate Fleetwood meets
here is the same Adyashanti describes in Buddhist circles where anyone claiming
to living the goal is labeled a fraud. The Buddha made 500 souls enlightened
yet Buddhists today seems incapable of seeing that this is not only old stories
but a reality also today.

 A friend of mine who goes for prolonged stays in Fairfield every year to do
Programme in the dome reports that Fleetwood is far from the only person living
the natural state of enlightenment. Quite the contrary, the experiences of
higher states of consciousness in daily life is getting stronger and stronger
every year. But to the consternation of loosers like the Turq or MJ, the
Movement will never point the finger at an Enlightened parading him like in a
Circus and say; look here, he is enlightened, see what TM can do. This will
never happen.
 For this reason, anyone living in freedom like Fleetwood who is willing to
share his experiences is doing everyone a great favor and we should be thankful
that he is willing to spend some of his time here.

 "The future of mankind is bright, and that is our delight"
 -Maharishi