We know the Turq is ignorant about Tantra even though he used to call himself
"uncletantra", but does he have to spell it out for all the "lurking reporters"
to see :-)

 Yeah, but is there CANNIBALISM after death? Given the way you were falling all
over yourself the other day praising people who practice it, won't you feel
"let down" if you find that there is life after death but that you can no
longer chow down on your fellow man?  :-)

 Also, Nabby, since you know it's gonna come up...do the Space Brothers you and
Benny Creme go on about feel the same way about cannibalism that you do? Should
we be concerned if (like the Twilight Zone episode) they come bearing a book
called "To Serve Man?"  :-)

 And when Maitreya (the returned Christ according to some of your own posts)
shows up and has to "feed the masses" the way the original Christ did, is he
going to accomplish this by saying, "Yea verily I saw unto thee...if thou art
hungry, turn and take a big honkin' bite out of the person on your left."  :-)