 Showing the effect of America's ongoing love affair with guns

 I daresay that kid's parents aren't so thrilled about them right now. But
really, how stupid can somebody be? I guess that stupid - let's flail a
realistic-looking gun around in a playground where there are parents and kids
and then let's point the "gun" at the cops when they tell me to put it down.
Brilliant. I guess Darwin had some valid theories after all.

US police kill boy over replica gun
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30172433

 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30172433

 US police kill boy over replica gun
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30172433 A 12-year-old boy dies after
being shot by police in the US city of Cleveland, while carrying what turned
out to be a replica gun.

 View on www.bbc.com http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30172433
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Anoth... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]