Cool. I look forward to those.

 The last time travel movie I really enjoyed was an Italian one called "Time
Crimes" about a guy who bys a house in the country and, while looking around
his garden, notices a naked girl in the woods so he goes to investigate. I
won't spoil it suffice to say that it's one of those decisions you wouldn't
have made with hindsight..

 I think it would be worth looking up. Apparently Hollywood are making a
version, probably with Tom Cruise.

 Both Australian, both enjoyable for those who like to see time travel "done
well," meaning that every twist and turn seems to actually be possible, given
physicists' speculations about time travel.

 The first was called "The Infinite Man" and I saw it back during the Leiden
Film Festival. Very clever and funny premise -- a nerd wants to create the
"perfect weekend away" with his girlfriend, and it goes wrong. Obsessed, he
invents a time machine so they can travel back in time and make it perfect this
time. Suffice it to say that with every attempt the whole scenario gets worse,
and he winds up creating the ultimate time-travel endless-loop clusterfuck.

 The Infinite Man SXSW Trailer (2014) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7bQ9fUw7A

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7bQ9fUw7A

 The Infinite Man SXSW Trailer (2014) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7bQ9fUw7A

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7bQ9fUw7A
 Preview by Yahoo

 The second, "Predestination," seems to have just been released on DVD and
BluRay. It's another "intellectual time travel movie," this time based on an
old classic story by Robert Heinlein. A time travel cop played by Ethan Hawke
tries to recruit a talented guy to help him track down the only time criminal
who has so far escaped him. Again, very circular logic, with appropriate use of
the song "I'm My Own Grandpa" playing on the jukebox of a saloon.

 Predestination International TRAILER 1 (2014) - Ethan Hawke Sci-Fi Thriller HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcK_UiVV40

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcK_UiVV40

 Predestination International TRAILER 1 (2014) - Ethan Ha...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcK_UiVV40

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcK_UiVV40
 Preview by Yahoo