From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 12:29 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Rand Paul Calls for Declaration of War Against IS

   Now that the Republicans have control of Congress the drums of war beating.
This could be the beginning of another escalation of war in Iraq and Syria.

 Senator Rand Paul calls for declaration of war against Islamic State: NYT
http://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-paul-calls-declaration-war-against-islamic-152703093.html

http://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-paul-calls-declaration-war-against-islamic-152703093.html

 Senator Rand Paul calls for declaration of war against I...
http://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-paul-calls-declaration-war-against-islamic-152703093.html
 WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Rand Paul, a possible Republican candidate
for president in 2016, is calling for a formal declaration of war against I...

 View on news.yahoo.com
http://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-paul-calls-declaration-war-against-islamic-152703093.html
 Preview by Yahoo