Yes, this is what angers and frustrates those in the waking state. They are ego
bound, and yet feel stupid and inadequate, in the presence of someone
enlightened. You can watch the results as we speak. Quite a show, and a
huuuuuge waste of time for these beginners, who, had they ANY sense at all,
would be doing TM, instead of trying to see how many angels can dance on the
head of a pin. Not that I mind. :-)

 Whereas the Movement never would "out" an enlightened individual, there are
many souls popping these days. How do you verify another persons enlightenment
? You don't because you can't. Maharishi was asked this question and he
answered that the person have to be enlightened himself to recognize
enlightenment in the other. So all the beginners here at FFL; don't even try.
 "It is said that Lord Buddha brought 500 people to enlightenment. I think we
will do better"
 His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 Okay, so now we're getting somewhere. I think this must be true. Only an
enlightened person would recognize enlightenment in another. "It takes one to
know one." Who woulda thought.