It's about the debt that a conflict produces:

http://youtu.be/UiN1xHaNDJ0

Debt = control.

On 11/25/2014 05:02 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
BTW MJ almost all the weapons used by those that we end up fighting bought their weapons( AK 47's and RPGs) from China or former Soviet Union countries. The US and our allies aren't making a penny off of the trouble makers. In fact,we end up barrowing money from China to finance the destructiobn of the weapons they supply to our enemies.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 25, 2014 3:22 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: US-Supplied Weapons End Up With IS

MJ,

Ideally, it's not a good national policy to base an economy solely and exclusively on war and ammunition production. But it is morally defensible to promote justice, freedom and equality in the world. If there is injustice in the world, it is licit to stop the violators of these ideals. The act of stopping the violators may unfortunately result in violence and wars. But this is justifiable because the means and the objective end are both moral and for the common good.

You are being naive. The international community WANTS this situation - war is good for business. The more fighting there is the more money both governments and the arms manufacturers and arms dealers make, not to mention the lobbying groups who lobby the guv'ment on behalf of the arms makers and defense contractors.