Dear MJ, Actually a better quote for you and all your absolute negativity would
more likely be:

 “Fool of a Took!" he growled. "This is a serious journey, not a hobbit
walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further
nuisance.”

 Jai Guru Dev, -Buck

 mjackson74@...> wrote :

 What I am trying to get you to see is that Marshy's definition of
enlightenment was bs as was his lack of knowledge about what real enlightenment
was. Even the TB'ers like Fleet throw what M said out the window so they can
follow the bs now being touted by the new age enlightenment crowd like
Adyashanti and Mooji who all seem to say that whatever you say enlightenment
is, that's what it is. Its all baloney.

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Misunderstanding the living of Enlightenment

 How? Variation of social behavior and ethics is called  “life in the body”.
You and some of the other apostates here are trying really hard in making rigid
assumptions to have postulates of your own narrow ways about living
enlightenment. Along with the OEM there is nature and there comes nurture in
our culture of the living of life by virtue then of what comes with family,
upbringing and a range of standard faculties one has in the world with the
human form. Otherwise grouped as the range of human character that individuates
us along with the possibility of enlightenment. Science now and the larger
experience of sages tells us to make use of our time here and meditate with an
effective transcending meditation as spiritual practice. Son on good advice,
make haste! Make use of your time whilst yous gots a life on this planet. Or
more succinctly said as Gandalf fairly says it, “Fly, you fools!”    Jai Guru
Dev, -Buck in the Dome   mjackson74@...> wrote :

 How can an enlightened person be naive?

        • [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]