As pointed out by several posters here, only the Turq believes Fleetwood posted
as "enlightened dawn". The truth of the matter is that anyone claiming
enlightenment from TM shakes the Turq's core belief : If I didn't make it no
one else can. He choose to forget that his shot at it was half-hearted and
lasted only a few years. When someone like Fleetwood comes along he is reminded
of a wasted life and as we can see in almost every post here these days,
becomes so angry he makes things up to the degree he believes in it.
 Instead of angry at Fleetwood and Richard reminding this poor fellow of his
wasted life he should be grateful. Though 70 years old he could still pick up
his mantra and make something useful out of his remaining years.

 On 11/24/2014 4:21 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...