On 11/26/2014 1:32 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

This is clever, he can "prove" there are paranormal powers without anyone ever demonstrating any such thing! A first for science, makes me wonder why his institute isn't taken seriously..

Lies, damn lies, statistics etc..

You are another informant that probably needs to keep his big pie hole shut about "paranormal" powers and science statistics. Until you can offer a rebuttal or a an intelligent comment on Barry's "paranormal" claims, you're just a damn hypocrite. Step up to the plate. I'm calling you out - you phoney fuk! Put up or STFU.

/"I've been sitting three feet in front of him and seen him go invisible, to the point where you could see stars through the outline of his body, and then no outline. I've seen him do the same trick from the feet up, leaving only a Cheshire Cat smile before it went pop! and disappeared, too. I've seen him project the double, as described in the Castaneda books. One of him was standing a few feet in front of me and another one was up on top of the mountain we were in front of, waving."/ - Barry Wright

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife/yahoogroups.com/msg12287.html <http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg12287.html>

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]