On 11/26/2014 6:17 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Ahhh, I love to watch the True Believers fight amongst one another - just a good confirmation of the lack of effect of TM and the so-called Marshy Effect!

You'd think a guy hailing from SC with a reputation like he's got would try to make himself look good - at least on the internet. Go figure.

*From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:47 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Guru Dev's teachings and those of Maharishi

I would not have written what I did if Maharishi had not himself warned that this exact situation would arise some time in the future. I've never for a moment believed that Paul Mason has the Movement's progress as one of his priorities. As for the rest of what you wrote it's mostly blabber, same stuff as your "review" of An Autobiography of A Yogi.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <tkinnes@...> wrote :

        be aware of false prophets. When someone is talking Guru Dev
        this and Guru Dev that, their agenda could be to try to hurt
        Maharishi's Movement and ultimately try to stop people from
        meditating.

    I recognise it is good to prepare for foul weather (in good time)
    when the weather is fine and the sky is clear, too. Sure, sure.

    But to warn against rain in the middle of a desert seems out of
    place too.

    Since the fall of Troy there has been a saying against "Greeks
    carrying gifts". I am not a Greek.

    Greekings,

-- Tormod Kinnes

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008