Spending most of my time in Berlin it's always funny to read abot the Turqs
hallucinations. His anger for having been exposed as someone not knowing
anything about Tantra yet calling himself "uncletantra" seems to be unbounded.
 And just for the record. a) Benjamin Creme is not my teacher and b) there is
nothing whatsoever contradictory between his writings and the teaching of
Maharishi b) I can join Flying-halls in any facility owned by the Movement in
any part of the world whenever I wish and spent two days in Seelisberg just a
few weeks ago, Felix being an old friend of mine. I've said this several times
before here, instead the Turq prefferrs to listen to his hallucinations brought
about by old age and excessive consumption of alchohol.
 As for Tormod I have no reason to doubt his motifs. My comment was made on a
general basis based on a quote from Maharishi.

 Tormod, it may interest you to know that the person who has been giving you
such a hard time while posting anonymously as Nablusos1008 also lives in
Norway.

 He *claims* to have been a TM teacher and even claims to have spent some time
on TM Purusha courses in the past. But it's important to remember that these
are unsubstantiated claims because 1) he posts anonymously, so no one knows his
name, 2) as far as we can tell he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a real TM
facility these days because of his association with and promotion of Off The
Program teachers such as Benjamin Creme, and 3) he spends so much of his time
being angry and lashing out at anyone who isn't him that it's doubtful he ever
meditated a day in his life.

 Nabby (our nickname for him, since literally no one here takes him seriously)
is regarded by most as a crank. He tends to write about his belief in aliens
that he calls the "Space Brothers" and about the supposed savior "Maitreya"
touted by his real teacher Benjamin Creme, who has been about to appear any day
now for almost thirty years. Without ever appearing, of course.  :-)

 If you're there "on the ground" in Norway and in touch with real TMers, ask
around. Someone probably knows who this guy claiming to be a former TM teacher
really is. Let us know when you find out.