 While I'm giving you the standard "Newbie warning" about Nabby, Tormod, I
should probably caution you about the person posting as Richard J. Williams
(and also occasionally posting as "punditster," "Pundit Sir," "WillyTex," and
other obvious aliases).

 He's another well-known crank and Internet troll, famous for doing everything
he possibly can on this and other forums to disrupt real conversations and
provoke arguments for over 20 years now.

 Read his stuff if you want, but bear in mind before replying to him that he is
still on the Sexual Offender's List of the state he lives in. As I understand
it, many people where he lives...uh...date outside their species, but Richard
preferred his conquests young, and thus developed relationships with
*underaged* prairie dogs. That's looked down upon, even in Texas.

 Don't say you weren't warned...

 And Tormod, we'll just let bawee speak for himself. You'll get a very clear
picture of what this guy is all about in no time. No one needs to embellish
what dreck he spews here about everyone. One thing I will say - you can't
believe a word he says - about anyone or anything. He lives to make stuff up in
order to elevate himself on what he thinks is the pedestal of original and
independent thinking. Just humor him.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008