It's not odd. Even though many naturally see Maharishi as their guru because he
was the one we interacted with for decades, he himself always reminded us from
where the teaching came. He even said that Guru Dev is our Guru, not him. It's
rather obvious that Guru Dev is the teacher for those who perhaps never met
Maharishi.

 Rare footage of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-LceeGeCA

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-LceeGeCA

 Rare footage of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-LceeGeCA http://www.tm.org Rare footage of
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi walking through a crowd of people to get to a lecture
hall. Maharishi: Laughing Los Angeles has b...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-LceeGeCA
 Preview by Yahoo

 Guru Dev Shankaracharya Brahmananda Saraswati जय गुरुदेव Jai Guru Deva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16wjc01ys0

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16wjc01ys0

 Guru Dev Shankaracharya Brahmananda Saraswati जय गुर...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16wjc01ys0 Movie footage of Guru Dev,
Shankaracharya Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, believed to have been filmed in
Lucknow, India, circa April 1952. Visible ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16wjc01ys0
 Preview by Yahoo

 Odd thing - Although I am immeasurably indebted to Maharishi for bringing out
the knowledge, to basically "reverse the trends of time", as he so aptly put
it, my devotion and the natural direction of my heart, always goes to SBS. On
the one hand, overflowing gratitude to Maharishi, but the overflowing love
always flows to Guru Dev. Not that I ever think twice about it. :-)

 Welcome Tormod, I am 1/8 Norwegian (paternal grandmother was 1/2), though have
not yet visited there, in this lifetime. I was pleasantly surprised to read
recently that Norway is the wealthiest country in the world - No wonder TM is
so popular there.

 Hello Tormod, you seem to be a reasonable fellow. Please note that my comment
was not directed at you specifically but rather in the direction of Paul Mason
based on a comment Maharishi made some years ago that in the future some will
try to sow discontent and doubts by trying to convince people of how devoted
they are to Guru Dev. Their ultimate motifs could be to weaken the practice of
meditation amongst TM'ers. It's something to keep in mind, nothing to be overly
concerned about.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <tkinnes@...> wrote :

 Hei (Norwegian greeting),

 Thanks!

 I have no idea of Nabby's identity, and may not try to find out either.

 Now, there is one more thing - Maharishi did a lot to keep the TM movement
rolling, and TM surely helps a lot. I am glad that much research has confirmed
it. I have a lot to be grateful for - my life, too, I can tell.

 Loving greetings,
 --

 Tormod Kinnes