On 11/26/2014 7:46 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/No problemo, Tormod. I posted partly to warn you who you were dealing with in Nabby, but also to give *him* a bit of a panic because he's terrified people here will find out his real name.
/*
*/
/*
*/As for Richard Williams, what I said about him being...uh...overly fond of prairie dogs is not really true. At least not to the best of my knowledge.
/*
*/
/*
*/What I said about him being generally recognized as being one of the biggest trolls on the Internet IS true, however, so be warned. Interacting with him in any way will just prove to be a waste of your time. I posted to warn you because his pattern is to pounce on all newbies /*
/>
Now this is really funny - /Barry Wright pounced on a newbie to warn him about Richard Williams pouncing on a newbie. /It just doesn't get any better than this! Thanks, Barry you just made my day! LoL!//
>*
*/
*/(who don't know his patterns) and try to get them to interact with him, so he can waste their time and energy. /*

*From:* "Tormod Kinnes tkin...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2:39 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Guru Dev's teachings and those of Maharishi

Hei (Norwegian greeting),

Thanks!

I have no idea of Nabby's identity, and may not try to find out either.

Now, there is one more thing - Maharishi did a lot to keep the TM movement rolling, and TM surely helps a lot. I am glad that much research has confirmed it. I have a lot to be grateful for - my life, too, I can tell.

Loving greetings,
--
Tormod Kinnes

      • Re: [F... nablusoss1008