On 11/26/2014 3:20 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

Hilarious; from fantasizing about "butt fucking babies" to: "/I felt myself drawn into it and through it into other realities." The Turq is coherent indeed :-)/

/"//...turning in various directions, then expanding and contracting."/ - Uncle Tantra

On 11/26/2014 10:10 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... <mailto:turquoiseb@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    */My output is what it isbecause I am more coherent and a better
    thinker. /*

/"HIS BODY TURNED GOLD . . . . . . he began to shrink, then grow to tremendous heights. He raised his arms and a shower of energy rushed down onto us while lines of power pushed up through my spine. His body turned gold, then it turned into a doorway. It became an absence. I felt myself drawn into it and through it into other realities. I felt myself spinning, floating, turning in various directions, then expanding and contracting." - /Uncle Tantra

http://www.ramalila.net/LetDrLenzsStudentsBooksTeach/Interview_The_Last_Incarnation.htm <http://www.ramalila.net/LetDrLenzsStudentsBooksTeach/Interview_The%20Last%20Incarnation.htm>