     From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

 Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:20 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count Wed 26-Nov-14 00:15:11 UTC

    Hilarious; from fantasizing about "butt fucking babies"  to: "I felt myself
drawn into it and through it into other realities."  The Turq is coherent
indeed :-)

On 11/26/2014 10:10 AM, TurquoiseBeeturquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

 My output is what it is because I am more coherent and abetter thinker.

"HIS BODY TURNED GOLD . . . . . . he beganto shrink, then grow to tremendous
heights. He raised his armsand a shower of energy rushed down onto us while
lines of powerpushed up through my spine. His body turned gold, then it
turnedinto a doorway. It became an absence. I felt myself drawn intoit and
through it into other realities. I felt myself spinning,floating, turning in
various directions, then expanding andcontracting." - Uncle Tantra

http://www.ramalila.net/LetDrLenzsStudentsBooksTeach/Interview_The_Last_Incarnation.htm