> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Too bad we even lost him. Another casualty of the a.m.t
> > > migrations.
> >
> > OffWorld is a migrant from alt.m.t??
>
> No, he's a casualty of you and I migrating here from a.m.t. and
> destroying the amicable community of posters here...

Not according to OffWorld:

"Did you notice that Akasha 108 dropped out after I posted a satire
about his never-ending cut and pastes about housing prices. I didn't
intend him to drop out but I guess he only wanted to discuss the
future housing market and nothing else."

I guess Vaj must have missed that post, huh?