oh, and Goofy, you miss entirely the fact, that it is not your criticism of the
MMY or the TM that is found so offensive.  It is the mean spirited way in which
you attack people, and their opinions.

 Bar, I am sorry to say, that you come off, more often than not, as just a mean
MFer, with a load of unresolved issues.

 Good luck, though.  (-;

 Look at thyself Barry.

 Do your realize that someone you respect, Alex, recently called you out for
your vile need to provoke people, in a rather sick fashion.

 Look in the mirror, Bar.

 Be the change you want to see.

 It works wonders.  (-:

 Oh, I love the bit about the "pattern you've been trying to document on this
forum"

 you really don't realize how perverted that sounds.

 sort of blind MFer you are, I'm afraid.

 I hope I've made my point to lurkers and those with somewhat open minds.

 All I had to do was use a little colorful language to describe Maharishi, and
the four extreme cultists on this forum went fucking crazy attacking me.

 I suggest that what Richard Williams, Jim Flanegin, Ann, and Steve have done

 It follows a pattern I've been trying to document on this forum since I
arrived on it, a tendency to react to anyone who criticizes, makes fun of, or
(worst) shows zero respect for the person they're guru-whipped by with anger,
hatred, and a dedicated attempt to "get" them.

 Richard has demonstrated a willingness to lie to do this, signing my name to
things I didn't write. Jim has demonstrated a willingness to stalk me on the
Internet to find photos that he can then crop and caption to make them look
more sinister, and Ann and Steve have demonstrated that they'll pounce on any
subject (in this most recent case, polyamory) that allows them to "get Barry."

 Did I provoke these people by intentionally pushing their buttons?

 You betcha. I wanted to put their reactivity -- and the nature of it -- on
display.

 I think I succeeded. These four people, more than anything else, demonstrate
why I consider TM a cult, and FFL a cult forum. These people were all TRAINED
to act like this.

 You may not like my tactics -- or me -- very much, but please watch these four
in the future. They will probably continue to attack me, but watch how they
treat *others* who dare to criticize Maharishi or TMers. They'll use the same
tactics. If I've helped even a few people to see this, then I've succeeded.

    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]