what's the word I'm looking for?

 Ah, there it is, "Bollocks"

 As in "Load of Bollocks"

 But, you get a C+ for the impassioned part of it. (-:

 Really, I'm sorry Barry.

 Just try changing your angle of approach, even a few degrees, and see if
people respond to you in a little better fashion.

 Join the human race.  We're all just bozos on bus, Barry.

 You can be special, just the way you are.

 No need to always have "Hey look at me everybody. Aren't I special", attitude.

 I hope I've made my point to lurkers and those with somewhat open minds.

 All I had to do was use a little colorful language to describe Maharishi, and
the four extreme cultists on this forum went fucking crazy attacking me.

 I suggest that what Richard Williams, Jim Flanegin, Ann, and Steve have done

 It follows a pattern I've been trying to document on this forum since I
arrived on it, a tendency to react to anyone who criticizes, makes fun of, or
(worst) shows zero respect for the person they're guru-whipped by with anger,
hatred, and a dedicated attempt to "get" them.

 Richard has demonstrated a willingness to lie to do this, signing my name to
things I didn't write. Jim has demonstrated a willingness to stalk me on the
Internet to find photos that he can then crop and caption to make them look
more sinister, and Ann and Steve have demonstrated that they'll pounce on any
subject (in this most recent case, polyamory) that allows them to "get Barry."

 Did I provoke these people by intentionally pushing their buttons?

 You betcha. I wanted to put their reactivity -- and the nature of it -- on
display.

 I think I succeeded. These four people, more than anything else, demonstrate
why I consider TM a cult, and FFL a cult forum. These people were all TRAINED
to act like this.

 You may not like my tactics -- or me -- very much, but please watch these four
in the future. They will probably continue to attack me, but watch how they
treat *others* who dare to criticize Maharishi or TMers. They'll use the same
tactics. If I've helped even a few people to see this, then I've succeeded.