 Yes, and he must be relieved not to read my posts, or so he says, because I
happen to take this sort of thing, very seriously, and think he should be
investigated, or at least have his PC checked out.

 I don't mind all his other insults, beyond their anti-social nature - there is
no substance. But when someone begins associating sex with babies, that gets my
attention, and not in a good way at all.

 There are few lines crossed here, but this is one of them. In real life, I
wouldn't let that perv within 100 yards of a child.

 I had exactly the same thought about lines crossed. I am even starting to
really evaluate my participation here at FFL. Barry is a disturbed man who has
really effected this forum. Because of him most useful discussions are either
curtailed or participants simply stop posting here. And who can blame them? I
am being very serious when I say the guy lives to pollute and he is very good
at it. He simply should be kicked off, stopped, told to go away. He crosses
lines of personal decency and respect repeatedly. He will the the death of this
place. We have all of, what, 10 active posters here? I am not sure if I have
ever used this word here but he is a real troll who seeks to pretty much
corrupt anything of substance anyone says. The other trolls simply drive by and
leave again leaving a steaming pile in their wake but Barry never goes away, he
is a constant and he's perverted in very fundamental ways. Who wants to be
around something like that day to day? Really, the toxicity of it is quite
disturbing.

 You just have to read his "colourful language" about abuse of small babies to
see that Judy was right about the Turq all along, he is a sadistic pervert.

 If I was living with him, I would politely, but firmly, ask him to leave, or
keep a very sharp eye out -  especially with children present.

 He refers to it, as, "colorful language". Then proceeds to put the blame, for
his very disturbing thoughts, on those who call him out. Not because we are
"cult members", but because we are normal, decent human beings.

 Barry is in denial about this, and that can be a warning sign, too. Judy used
to caution about Barry's mental illness. I thought she was exaggerating - Now,
I am not so sure.

 Anyone who uses such language is seriously disturbed. I just hope he doesn't
harm that small child he is often photographed with. Someone oughta call the
cops on him, and at least check his hard drive for kiddie porn.

 Let's just hope he's drunk. I thought I'd seen the worst of him on FFL but
he's starting to show us more and more of what he's got inside of him.