Ha Ha - With web shopping, there really aren't any sales anymore, either,
except for a few loss leaders, or the latest tech gadget - I figure some people
just enjoy the mild shopping insanity during black friday. Yes, I stay home,
too.

 Black Friday is nothing more than a plea from shitty big businessmen to "bail
us out because we don't know how to run a corporation".  For a lot of people it
means "stay home Friday and stay away from the crazies on the road and at the
stores".  I'm waiting for "Red February". :-D

 On 11/27/2014 07:28 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@...