You missed the point and got your buttons pushed over a small and insignificant
technicality uttered by someone who has not studied Sanskrit.

Neb-Ur-Lost

You must not have understood the reply.

The idea proposed was that SBS gave his jiva to MMY - as if it was a holiday
present. This is pure Neo-Advaita fantasy speculation.

If MMY had received SBS's jiva then MMY would have had to eject out of his body
and permanently transfer either into another body or into another realm.

I'm sure that this new "pseudo-MMY/real SBS" must have said as much and that
you can actually point out where he said so.

I'll wait for your clarification after you "discuss" it with the space bro's.

Until then, I'll stick with Adi-Shankara.