No, he didn't but I'm not a Marshybot and put experience into my own words which I think he would have approved of. He wanted to hear "experiences" on my TTC but wasn't quite able to handle some of them. When he came to Seattle in the late summer of 1978, answering a question about religion and TM and something he had said previously, he dismissed what he said previously as a "psychological construct" which made me wonder how many things he said were "psychological constructs."

On 11/26/2014 09:16 PM, lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:
>Pure consciousness becomes like any other object that you can put your attention on or is in the background like background music when you deal with the day to day.

Hmmm... I don't think I've heard Maharishi explain it that way.

If all you experienced was pure consciousness you wouldn't be able to function. Pure consciousness becomes like any other object that you can put your attention on or is in the background like background music when you deal with the day to day.

    On 11/26/2014 11:25 AM, LEnglish5@... <mailto:LEnglish5@...>