I don't know about that. Worms are pretty dumb and machine like if you observe them and are a computer scientist and think about the logic involved to emulate that. It's a pretty good experiment but I think in the end they'll discover that human beings are really just much more complicated worms. BTW, I just came back from Starbucks where I had a long discussion about this with a scientist.