on 11/20/05 7:09 AM, Ingegerd at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hopefully the time of darkness is over soon, inside the TMO.
> Ingegerd

One thing Maharishi said this week is that he will no longer talk to those
of "my workers" who are living in improper Vastu because they are not
capable of understanding him (because of the influence of the improper
Vastu). A friend of mine who works for the movement told me this and I said,
"Don't worry, he wasn't talking to you anyway."