 "If I was the moderator of this group I'd put him on probation with a very
strong warning and demand an apology to the entire group and until he does I'd
limit his participation."

 A good, and appropriate suggestion - Rick, what is your take, please?
Richard's suggestion makes sense, in terms of the ongoing viability of this
forum.

 Absolutely agreed. Barry is not only inappropriate but he keeps upping the
ante in an attempt to - what? Show he can say whatever he wants irrespective of
the context or the sensibilities of those who also post here? Come on, there
has to be some limit to what someone can dump on this site. I am not sure what
he is trying to prove, or maybe he has lost it, I don't know but please do
something. Free speech is all fine and dandy but pedophiliac insinuation is
not. Can we not clean this place up and make room for worthwhile and
intelligent conversation 'cause "butt fucking babies" ain't it.

 We warned this guy years ago about posting these kind of messages - a
double-edged sword. Anyone that has been posting as long as Barry (since 1994)
has been posting should know better. Anything can be taken out of context so
it's just much better to be friendly online and reserve off-color comments for
buddies at the bar. This was really dumb of Barry - in fact, it's one of the
dumbest comments I've ever seen on newsgroups since I started in 1999. If I was
the moderator of this group I'd put him on probation with a very strong warning
and demand an apology to the entire group and until he does I'd limit his
participation.

 This was TOTALLY inappropriate for a family forum like this.

      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]