Finally, a little show of support, as lukewarm as it is.

 Everyone seems to be having a good time here, except little Barry Wright,
fuming in the corner, because he's been called out on his totally unacceptable
behavior.

 It's never about you, is it Barry?

 It's always others who are so messed up.

 You just can't figure out why you're not heralded as some savior.

 Carry on soldier, with your grand research project, so even those who like
you, at least a little, can know the role they play in your scheme.

 It's only further evidence of your inability to connect with people in some
kind of genuine way.

 Barry the manipulator.