I believe Rick said recently he does not take lightly to threats. Buckling
under the emotional disturbance in weaker minds that cannot understand the
import of a metaphor is an act of cowardice.

 Absolutely. Allowing the Turq to stay is a cowardice to the extreme. Sincerely
hope you take this action Fleetwood:"I am local to the Yahoo corporation, and
am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators, including screen
names, of this current activity. "

 Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest sexual
violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I am truly sorry
things have degenerated to this point. I am local to the Yahoo corporation, and
am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators, including screen
names, of this current activity.

 Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul, sexually
perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well. This is no longer a
healthy environment for anyone to participate in.

 I am all for differing opinions on here, but you have allowed one individual's
mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to hang out, and I guess I
am one of the casualties. See ya!!

 You know what? I'm outta here too. It's been nice chatting with you Jim, I
hope we can talk again someplace without the stink.

      • Re: [F... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... salyavin808