Oh the angst from the loonies of the Funny Farm Lounge. Time to up the meds.... again! Nurse Ratched will be along shortly. :-D

On 11/28/2014 09:15 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, November 28, 2014 6:11 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Rick - Until Barry is removed - Goodbye

Salyavin, the "prime culprits" have been booted off. But have started their own site whose name I don't know.

LOL, I love the spiritual community, that sense of togetherness and shared experience, always keen to swap ideas and stories!

I wonder if we all just took the wrong step years ago. Or if this is how it's always been?

*/Blessed are the cheesemakers.
/*
*/
/*